LeasePoint Funding Group is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our growing team. This quota-carrying role can is performed remotely, helping us drive expansion across the U.S. with a focus on vendor channel partner origination from a range of industry verticals. Working with our marketing and strategy teams, you will leverage our unique combination of industry expertise, asset knowledge and situation-specific underwriting to help our vendor partners grow their business. Our sales team partners primarily with equipment manufacturers and direct end-users to develop attractive equipment finance solutions with ticket sizes ranging from $10K to $2MM.
- Prospect and develop new vendor relationships, structure and negotiate special lease and
- Work with existing vendors to leverage existing programs and sustain and grow sales volumes
- Close $8 Million in gross loan origination annually.
- With support from inside sales and operations teams, lead and manage all aspects of sales
process – from prospecting to closing – using your relationship-building and solution-based selling skills
- Proactively explore and uncover industry trends and clients’ needs to help them compete
successfully and grow their businesses by offering custom financing programs
Use industry research and client relationships to set goals and initiatives to evaluate sales
strategy and long-term planning
- Demonstrated business development, channel or direct sales success (President’s Club or similar recognition)
- Be an effective and action-driven team player and drive growth with new vendors, manufacturers and end users.
- Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with vendor teams
- Ability to develop relationships and engage at all levels within partners (Sales to C-suite)
- Willing to travel as needed for company, client or industry events, typically 2-3 times per quarter
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, balance multiple priorities, achieve deadlines
- Proficiency with CRM tools, such as HubSpot or Salesforce
- Experience with remote collaboration tools, such as Teams, Zoom and Slack
WHY WORK WITH LEASEPOINT?
- Leads provided
- Unlimited funding – Access to 20+ sources
- Instant underwriting. Proprietary loan origination software.
- One-page contracts. No site inspections.
- Competitive commissions paid weekly
- Salary, full benefits. No draw.
- Generous expense accounts
- Night and weekend support. Approvals anytime.
- LeasePoint Funding Group is one of the most rapidly growing equipment finance companies in the country. With significant equity backing, LeasePoint operates as a hybrid independent funder and lessor; this unique strategy creates diversification, flexibility, and virtually unlimited funding. With roots in Austin, TX, LeasePoint has leveraged local expertise to develop a proprietary loan origination system. Our technology utilizes automated underwriting, one-page documents, and same-day funding to create the fastest and easiest process in the market. LeasePoint is the new standard for speed and simplicity in equipment finance.
About LeasePoint Funding Group.
LeasePoint is a direct funder and a broker, able to approve your loan in as little as a few hours and get you funded by the next business day. We focus on lending to medical and business professionals to grow their business. Established in 2016 in Austin, TX with strong financial backing, LeasePoint Funding Group is your dedicated team of experienced finance professionals.
LeasePoint Funding Group is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees, applicants for employment, individuals providing services in the workplace pursuant to a contract, unpaid interns and volunteers based on their actual or perceived: race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please fill the form and upload your resume