LeasePoint is seeking Sales Development Representatives – Loan Originator responsible for generating new business and maintaining relationships with existing clients. You will work closely with other members of the sales team to identify opportunities for growth and expansion, and will play a key role in helping the company achieve its sales goals. Successful loan originators at LeasePoint earn above $250k, with top performers achieving seven figures.
- Generating new business by identifying potential clients and reaching out to them via phone, email, and in-person meetings.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients to ensure satisfaction and identify opportunities for additional business.
- Collaborating with other members of the sales team to develop and implement strategies for growth and expansion.
- Conducting market research to stay informed about industry trends and competitor activities.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activities in the company’s CRM system.
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients throughout the sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- A competitive spirit and a drive to succeed.
- Experience working in a sales or customer service role is a plus.
- Knowledge of finance and lending is a plus, but not required.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow with the company.
About LeasePoint Funding Group. LeasePoint is a direct funder and a broker, able to approve your loan in as little as a few hours and get you funded by the next business day. We focus on lending to medical and business professionals, providing over $250 million in financial solutions to date. Established in 2016 in Austin, TX, LeasePoint Funding Group is your dedicated team of experienced finance professionals.
LeasePoint Funding Group is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees, applicants for employment, individuals providing services in the workplace pursuant to a contract, unpaid interns and volunteers based on their actual or perceived: race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please fill the form and upload your resume